Guilt-Free Vegan Halloween Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Here's a guilt-free vegan recipe for chocolate cookies you can enjoy this Halloween using Rockin' Wellness Chocolate Cacao:
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup (125g) All Purpose Flour
- 2/3 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Soy Milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 3.5 oz Vegan Dark Chocolate + more for topping (chopped into small chunks)*
- 2 scoops of Rockin' Wellness Chocolate Cacao Superfood Shake Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add the vegan butter and brown sugar to an electric mixing bowl and cream together. Add the vanilla extract and mix in.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and Rockin' Wellness Chocolate Cacao Superfood Shake Mix into a mixing bowl and mix in the baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet, mixing in by hand until crumbly.
- Add the 1 Tbsp soy milk or other non-dairy milk and mix into a thick cookie dough.
- Add the chocolate chunks and mix in. Your cookie dough will be very thick, but sticky enough to easily roll into balls.
- Roll into small balls or use Halloween themed cookie cutters and space evenly on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. The edges will be firm but the cookies will still be soft in the middle. This is fine, they will firm up as they cool.
- Press in a few more chocolate chunks to the top of the cookies as they come out of the oven if you like (optional).
- Decorate for festive fun.