Did you know adaptogens can help you de-stress?
Adaptogens like maca root support the body's natural ability to deal with stress. Research shows that adaptogens may not only help the body deal with stress more effectively, but they may also help increase quality of life, improve longevity and protect neurological health.
Maca root is high in essential vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, copper and iron.
If you're looking to incorporate this superstar ingredient into your diet, we recommend our Chocolate Cacao or Vanilla Mocha Swirl Organic Superfood Mixes.
5 Benefits of Maca Root
1. It increases libido - maca root is a natural aphrodisiac for both men and women.
2. It improves your mood - maca root can be helpful for depression and anxiety, especially in post-menopausal women.
3. It can balance your hormones - one of maca root's adaptogenic abilities include helping to regulate hormonal imbalances.
4. It boosts energy levels - many athletes and body builders use maca root to enhance their performance and build muscle
5. It improves brain function - maca root has been shown to improve learning and memory